This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by the operators of liberty-flights.com.au (hereafter "us" "we" "our").
1. Personal data collected from you
The personal data which we collect from you are set out as follows:
- Your name;
- Your geographical address;
- Your email address, (collectively, “Your Personal Data”).
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person (“Third Party Personal Data”) you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
2. Uses made of your personal data
Your Personal Data shall be kept confidential on your secure database.
We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
- To enable us to fulfil your orders and to provide the services relevant to you;
- To alert you to any product and service changes and updated information; and
- For administration and marketing purposes.
- In the event you do not wish for us to use your personal data for administration and marketing purposes, please either
- Tick the opt-out box when you have placed an order with us; or
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails we have sent you (if any); or
- Email us advising us of your intention not to be contacted by us.
We shall not pass your personal data to any third party including our marketing affiliates and partners unless we have procured your express consent to do so.
3. Retention of your data
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
- If your personal details change, please notify us. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by email us.
- We update this personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
4. Your rights
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us.
- The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. Disclosure of your information
- We will not disclose Your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We will not disclose Your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- If ECIGARETTES AUSTRALIA or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ECIGARETTES AUSTRALIA, our customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
6. Cookies and IP addresses
- If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at WWW.ABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.
- Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
7. Changes to our privacty policy